Our fundraising service is an extremely convenient and an efficient way to gather funds for a school, class or charity. It works as follows:
- Fill in the fundraising application form here
- Organize an event to which people will bring their unused baby and kids' items and maternity clothes.
- Swap.com will organize a pick up or shipping of the items to the Swap.com fulfillment center in Bolingbrook, IL.
- Swap.com will list the accepted items on your fundraising account for 90 days (or as agreed). See our acceptance criteria for items.
- Your organization will receive the proceeds of the sold items (after Swap.com deducts its selling fees) by PayPal or check
- Swap.com will pay a lump sum for the remaining items on the fundraising account after the 90-day selling period is over.
Case Study: Hawthorne Fundraiser
TOTAL RAISED: $2,174.80
- In total, 879 items were added to the fundraising account. All of the items came from only 20 families.
- Sales period: from 10/13/2013 until 1/7/2014
- 566 (65%) were sold to Swap.com customers during the time of the fundraising
- Hawthorne sales proceeds for the 566 items sold: $1,974.80
- Swap.com acquired the remaining unsold items for $200
- Total proceeds to Hawthorne: $2,174.80