UPDATED: September 13, 2016
These items go to everyday women, just like you! Our best sellers are fashion forward items, that have been in the mall/department stores in the last 3 years. Look into your closet, if you haven’t worn it in the last year, it may be time to part with this loved item.
Swap.com only accepts the following:
- Clothing must be clean and freshly laundered
- Void of stains and dirt
- No excessive wear (fading or pilling) holes or tears
- Items must be free of odor and pet hair
- All fasteners (zippers, snaps, buttons, ties) must be present and in working order
- The minimum price for Women’s Merchandise on Swap.com is $3, and must be at least $5, original retail.
- We only create sets for women’s suiting, active wear, and swim suits. Please see examples below.
- Sets need to be pinned together, or packaged in bags to be in sets. If no set is made, all items in this category will be merchandised separately.
- Women’s Suiting (i.e., Suit Blazer and Pant, Vest and Pant)* limited to three items
- Women’s Activewear (i.e., Yoga Hoodie, and Yoga Pant) *limited to three items
- Women’s Swimwear (i.e., Bikini Top, Bikini Bottom) *limited to three items
- Women’s Clothing from size 00 to 12 (XXS-L)
- Plus Sizes: Women’s Clothing size 14-32 (XL-4XL)
- Sports bras: Only accepted NWT
- Wet Suits/ Flotation items: Only accepted NWT
- Maternity and nursing clothing (Nursing Bras must be NWT)
- Shoes: All adult women’s sizes
- Women’s socks (New in package)
- Tights (New in package)
- Pregnancy/parenting books: Must have all pages, original artwork
- Belts, scarves, mittens, wraps and hats
- All seasons are accepted!! Items within the current season may sell best.
- Spring-Summer items (January-May) Fall-Winter items (June-December)
We currently do not accept:
- Clothing that has been altered
- Bridesmaid dresses
- Wedding dresses
- Mother of the Bride dresses
- Prom/Specialty dresses
- Handmade items
- Evening Gowns
- Jewelry and hair accessories
- Used breast pumps, bras, nursing bras.
- Fur Coats (*Faux Fur is accepted)
- Handbags, purses/totes/wristlets/clutches/wallets
For the safety of our team, Inbound Shipments containing hazardous waste, materials, and/or substances will not be accepted and will be quarantined. Please review our policy here
Non-Accepted items: In the nature of non-accepted items, you will receive notification of non-acceptance via the email associated with your Swap.com account. We will store your items for 14 days when you receive the rejection notification, if you would like your non-accepted items returned to you, you should request the items home with the occurrence fee. If you have not requested your items home and paid for their shipment within the 14 days from the sending of rejection notification, the service has the right to dispose of the rejected items.