UPDATED: June 17, 2019
These items go to everyday families, just like yours! Our best sellers are fashion forward items, that have been in the mall/department stores in the last 3 years. Look into your closet, if you or your little one hasn’t worn it in the last year, it may be time to part with this loved item.
Swap.com accepts the following:
- Clothing that’s clean, free of stains/dirt, no excessive wear (faded or pilled), no holes or tears, and are odor and pet hair-free.
- All fasteners (zippers, snaps, buttons, ties) must be present and in working order.
- Clothing items have to be freshly laundered before sending.
- Toys (Except Plush), Games, and Baby Gear, that are like new or in good working order and are complete with all components (batteries should not be included with items).
- The minimum price on Swap.com is $3, single items must be worth $5 or more, retail. Please make sets with undervalue items to make them of value (for example: match a few bodysuits with a bib & pair of booties). When making sets please pin items together or place them in a bag so we know they’re meant to be a set.
- Sets must be limited to three (3) items per set. Please review set making here.
- Folding items together is NOT defining a pre-made set, and will most likely be merchandised separately.
- Swap reserves the right to alter sets, when the set is not clearly defined or cannot be photographed appropriately. This rule also pertains to sets that contain multiple category types.
Baby, Children's and Teen's Clothing:
- Clothing, ranging from Preemie to size 20 for boys and Preemie to JR size 00-19 (XXS-XXL) for girls
- Underwear, socks and sports bras (New With Tags or un-opened packaging)
- Pajama separates below a size 10 will be subject to verification
- Shoes: infant, toddler, youth, and adult sizes
- Bags and purses (Children themed items only)
- Jewelry, hair accessories, sunglasses ( Most of these items should be placed in sets)
- Toys (Except Plush) - all with working components, however batteries should not be included
- Children's Games ( All parts and pieces must be included)
- Children's Cards (Pokemon,Magic, etc.- Game themed cards accepted loose in sets)
- Learning Flash Cards (Must be NWT in sealed packages, no loose cards accepted)
- Floor Puzzles, Peg Puzzles, 3D Puzzles, Sound Puzzles, Wooden Puzzles.
- Cardboard Jigsaw Puzzles must be (New with Tags, Sealed)
- Maternity/Parenting Books (Books must meet $3 requirement, or placed in sets)
- We only accept games from the following systems: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, Sony PlayStation 3, Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft XBOX One, and Microsoft XBOX 360
- Games must have one of the following ratings: EC, E, E10, or T ratings.
- Must be in playable condition, no significant wear or scratched discs.
- Games must be in correct case with their original artwork.
Baby Gear & Misc. Accessories:
- Baby Gear: Potties & seats, baby monitors, travel accessories, car seat accessories, toys, bottle warmers, shopping cart covers, stroller accessories, nursery items, infant bath tubs, reusable diapers
- Disposable Diapers (New in Package)
- Kids’ tableware items (non-fragile)
- Booster Seats
- All above listed items must fit in Box dimensions- 20"x16x"x10".
We currently DO NOT accept:
- Adult books
- CDs, DVDs, Blu Ray, and HD DVD
- Books (of any kind)
- Electrical items (except very simple on/off type devices, such as lamps, baby monitors and bottle warmers)
- VHS-cassettes; audio cassettes, vinyl records or other older storage formats
- Video Games rated Mature
- PC, Mac, or Linux computer games for any operating systems (ie Windows, Mac OS, Atari, Amiga, Commodore 64)
- Nintendo GameCube, Sony PlayStation 1 or 2, Microsoft XBOX, Sony PSP, and Atari Jaguar games
- Any games that were downloaded, copied and/or accessed on the internet, or which need a private activation, registration or similar code for playing it
- No plush animals
- Sports trading cards
- Sporting helmets and Safety helmets
- Bath and & Body Items, Soaps, etc.
- We do not accept any sports equipment.
- Furniture (*All items must fit in a 20'x16'x10' box.)
- Large baby items such as strollers, playpens, high chairs, changing tables, cribs, exersaucers, large swings, and child car seats
- Used breast pumps, nipple covers, nursing pads, bottle nipples, teethers, pacifiers, bras, nursing bras, socks, and underwear.
- Sippy Cups- Must have no signs of wear.
- Used medicine droppers/spoons, nasal aspirators and thermometers
- Baby carriers, slings, humidifiers, and gates
- Crib bumpers (except the breathable type)
- Local sports teams (Clothing that doesn’t appeal to a broad audience)
- Niche-Branded Clothing (Swap’s Family Reunion T-Shirt)
- Hand-made or altered items without brand or size tags
- Items containing liquid
- Very large items (maximum dimensions for shipping container are approximately, 20"x16"x10")
- Used Flotation Devices, Used Wet Suits/Flotation suits
- Consumables past their expiration date (i.e. Easy Bake Oven mixes)
- Recalled Items
For the safety of our team, Inbound Shipments containing hazardous waste, materials, and/or substances will not be accepted and will be quarantined. Please review our policy here