To ship out items from your account:
- If you haven't specified your shipping address earlier, or want to add a new one, go to the My settings page (My account>My settings) to add a shipping address
- Go to the Ship items to me page (My account>Ship items to me)
- Select the items that should be sent to you. Note the filters on the left site if you don't see all items
- Select the address your items should be sent to & press "Calculate price" button on the left side
- You see the shipping cost calculated on the left side. If you are interested in the shipping cost and how they are calculated please visit "Shipping rates and other fees" page
- After reviewing your selection press the "Pay in PayPal" button to be directed to the PayPal pages, or click on Amazon Payments and proceed with the payment process
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page thanking you for your order, and you will receive a confirmation email to the email address provided at checkout
You can keep your purchased items in storage for 9 months without storage costs.
Non-Accepted items: In the nature of non-accepted items occur, you will receive notification of their non-acceptance via the email associated with your account with Swap.com. We will store your items for 14 days when you receive the rejection notification, if you would like your non-accepted items returned to you, you should request the items home with the occurrence fee. If you have not requested your items home and paid for their shipment within the 14 days from the sending of rejection notification, the service has the right to dispose of the rejected items.
Fees for rejections:
If over 50% of your box is rejected
If 40% to 50% of your box is rejected
Oversized shipments of rejected items back to you will be assessed additional fees.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here.