To ship out items from your account:
- If you haven't specified your shipping address earlier, or want to add a new one:
- Select (My account>My addresses).
- Go to the Ship items to me page (My account>Ship items to me).
- Select the items that should be sent to you. Note the filters on the left side if you don't see all items.
- Select the address your items should be sent to & press "Calculate price" button on the left side.
- You see the shipping cost calculated on the left side. If you are interested in the shipping cost and how they are calculated please visit "Shipping rates and other fees" page.
- After reviewing your selection press the "Pay with credit or debit card" button to be directed to the payment page. (Amazon Payments is not available to utilize for items in storage).
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page thanking you for your order, and you will receive a confirmation email to the email address provided at checkout
Non-Accepted items: In the nature of non-accepted items occur, you will receive notification of their non-acceptance via the email associated with your account with Swap.com. We will store your items for 14 days from when you receive the rejection notification, if you would like your non-accepted items returned to you, you may request the items home. The cost of the shipment will be determined by the weight of the combined items. If you have not requested your items home within the 14 days from when your rejection notification was sent, Swap.com has the right to dispose of the rejected items.
Fees for rejections:
If over 50% of your box is rejected
If 40% to 50% of your box is rejected
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here.