Notice: As of October 2020 the storage option is unavailable. Items placed in storage before this date may still be ordered home following the directions below.
The below guide is for the reference of users with existing storage items:
To ship out items from your account:
- If you haven't specified your shipping address earlier, or want to add a new one:
- Select (My account>My addresses).
- Go to the Ship items to me page (My account>Ship items to me).
- Select the items that should be sent to you. Note the filters on the left side if you don't see all items.
- Select the address your items should be sent to & press "Calculate price" button on the left side.
- You see the shipping cost calculated on the left side. Shipping cost is calculated using weight of product being shipped and th eaddress being shipped to.
- After reviewing your selection press the "Pay with credit or debit card" button to be directed to the payment page. (Amazon Payments is not available to utilize for items in storage).
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page thanking you for your order, and you will receive a confirmation email to the email address provided at checkout
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here.