NOTICE: 2/2022 - Payouts have moved from Bill.com to PayPal! Please be sure to update your payout preferences accordingly!
Swap.com offers two ways for you to get paid for your items sold:
Payout Methods Include:
- Store Credit
- Cash - via PayPal
NOTE: Minimum cash payout is $10.00, meaning payouts will be issued once your account reaches a running sales total of $10.00. Credit payouts will require no sales minimum. Please ensure your payout method has been selected at least 5 business days before the end of the month to ensure accurate delivery.
How to Elect Your Preferred Payout Method:
- Access your account on Swap.com.
- Click on the “Seller Preferences” page and select one of the following options:
- Swap.com Store Credit
- Update/Validate your name and email address associated with your paypal account.
NOTE: If you don't have a PayPal account and sold an item, your payment will be sent to the email address found in your Swap.com account. You will have 30 days to accept the payment via PayPal. After 30 days the payment is sent back to Swap.com as unclaimed. If you already have a PayPal account, please make sure the email address is linked to your Swap.com profile and be sure that all of your information is verified within your PayPal account.
- Payments will be processed by the end of the following month, for sales of the prior month.
- Store credit payments will be applied to the users Swap.com accounts on the 1st business day after payouts are processed.
- Electronic payments to the users preferred bank account will arrive in approximately 3 business days after payouts are processed.