Notice: As of October 2020 the storage option is unavailable. Items placed in storage before this date may still be ordered home following the directions below.
The below guide is for the reference of users with existing storage items:
Swap.com doesn’t offer combined shipping for orders. However, we do offer a storage option. You can place multiple orders in storage and then have all of the items shipped for one cost.
Currently, storage is only accessible on the website.
- When placing a new order, you cannot combine storage items with the order. The new order would need to be placed in storage to combine shipping for the items.
- Shipping fees will apply from storage. Orders that qualify for free shipping will not have free shipping from storage.
- Amazon Pay cannot be used to pay for shipping from storage.
- Only standard shipping is offered for storage. Expedited shipping from storage is not available.
How to ship items from storage
- Log into your account
- Click on “My Account” in the upper right corner
- Click “Ship items to me”
From this page, you can select the items that you’d like to have shipped home to you. If you have a lot of items, be sure to scroll down the page and allow all of the items to load. You can see the number of items loaded at the top of the page (i.e. 30 of 94 items).
After you’ve selected your items, you can edit the shipping address if needed and calculate the shipping cost. This is found on the left side of the page.