Swap.com provides the most competitive commission structure in the marketplace. Check out the payout structure below.
Sales Commission Structure
Item list price $8.00 and Under:
Sales proceeds 15% in Cash
Add 20% for Credit Payout
Item list price $8.01 and Above:
Sales proceeds 70% in Cash
Add 20% for Credit Payout
Plus a $4.95 processing charge
We prefer to pay our sellers the highest commission possible on quality brand/higher ticket items. The additional fee covers the fulfillment costs to pack and ship your product to our customers. *Why the additional fee?
Item sells for $7.00:
$7.00 * .15 = $1.05/cash
$7.00 * .15 * 1.2 = $1.26/credit
Item sells for $20.00:
$20.00 * .70 - $4.95 = $9.05/cash
($20.00 * .70 - $4.95) * 1.2 = $10.86/credit
Additional Payout Overview
- Please note that if you choose to be paid in store credit for your items, the applicable fees will be deducted on a cash basis first. You will be eligible to earn credit after your negative balance is paid off. Store credit cannot be changed to cash later.
- Any inbound fees and surcharges would need to be deducted before starting to earn commission.
- The remaining balance is the balance that is used to calculate your sales proceeds, whether you have selected to receive store credit or cash.
- Only a positive cash payable balance can be converted into store credit.
Additional Seller Fees Overview
Shipping items to Swap.com ("Inbound Service Fee"):
- $14.99 for an inbound label
- If you utilize your own box, dimensions cannot exceed 20L"x20W"x17H"
- The Inbound Service Fee will be deducted from your sales payout automatically. This fee will only apply if the inbound package has been received by Swap.com.
- We only accept inbound shipments originating from the contiguous United States using an inbound shipping label generated through Swap.com. (FedEx or UPS)
- In the event that a shipping label is used more than once, an additional Inbound Service Fee will be applied to your account.
Surcharges (May be applicable as follows):
(larger than 20”L x 20”W x 17”H and >50lbs)
If >50% of your box is rejected
If 40% - 50% of your box is rejected
How Will Fees Affect You?
The great news is that if you follow our Acceptance Criteria and Terms and Conditions, additional surcharges and fees will be minimal.
Our mission is to make selling easy for you. Following are details on how fees will be applied:
- Inbound fees will be deducted from your commission as your items sell. There is no need to pay for your label upfront.
- Surcharges will only be charged if incurred, and will be deducted from you commission as well.
From 10/18/19 to 02/29/2020 Swap.com provided an additional 20% bonus when selling select brands.