In this section:
- Clothing condition requirements
- Clothing size requirements
- Clothing set-making guidelines
- Clothing types accepted
- Clothing types not accepted
Clothing condition requirements:
All clothing is subject to the following rules:
- Must be in clean working condition with no signs of excessive wear
- Must include brand and size tags
- Must be sizes we accept
- Must not be altered
- Must not be handmade by a non-professional (no etsy or craft fair brands)
- Must have an original retail value of at least $5
- Must be from categories we accept
- Must be suitable for an all ages (family friendly) audience
- Vintage items may be rejected due to limited appeal
Clothing size requirements:
Baby & Kids’ sizes:
We accept children’s sizes from NB (newborn) to 20 including plus, slim, and husky sizes.
We accept juniors sizes from 00-19 (XXS-XXL)
We accept women’s sizes from 00-32 (XXS-4X) including petite and long or tall sizes.
We accept men’s tops sizes from 32-60 (XXS-5XL) and men’s bottoms sizes from 26-60 (XXS-5XL) including big & tall styles.
Clothing set-making guidelines:
- Set articles must be the same category, size, and gender
- Sets not defined by the original manufacturer are limited to 3 articles or less
- Sets must be thematically similar (Christmas Sweaters, Fall Clothing…)
- Must be clearly indicated by use of a bag, rubber band, or safety pins
- Our team reserves the right to separate and remake sets.
Kids or Baby Sets:
- Manufacturer defined matching sets are preferred
- Pajamas, Bikinis, and other items typically sold as a matched set should include all essential pieces and are subject to verification if sent as separates.
- Must be the same or compatible sizes (ex: 3-6mo & 6mo)
- Manufacturer defined matching sets only
- Must be the same brand
- Must be the same or compatible sizes (ex: XL top with 16 bottoms)
Clothing types accepted:
Swap.com accepts the following clothing types in new or gently used condition:
One-pieces such as:
Dresses, Jumpsuits, Rompers, Jumpers, Bodysuits...
Tops such as:
Shirts, T-shirts, Blouses, Tank Tops, Bodysuits, Button Shirts, Tunics, Camisoles, Halter Tops, Polo Shirts, Raglan Shirts, Rugby Shirts, Sleeveless Tops, Tube Tops…
Sweaters & Knitwear such as:
Sweaters, Cardigans, Shrugs, Sweater Vests...
Bottoms such as:
Pants, Capris, Jeans, Leggings, Overalls, Shorts, Skirts, Skorts, Sweatpants, Casual Pants, Dress Pants, Jeggings, Khakis, Chinos...
Jackets and Outerwear such as:
Jackets, Coats, Blazers, Ponchos, Jean Jackets, Moto Jackets, Leather Jackets, Sport Coats, Rain Jackets, Vests, Snow Jackets, Snow Pants, Snow Suits, Rain Pants...
Activewear such as:
Hoodies, Jerseys, Sweatshirts, T-shirts, Active Leggings, Track Jackets, Track Pants, Active Shorts, Active Skorts, Sweatpants, Active Polos, Tank Tops, Yoga Pants...
Swimwear such as:
Swimsuits, Swim Trunks, Bikinis, Tankinis, Rash Guards, Board Shorts, Swim Cover-ups...
Sleepwear such as:
Pajamas, Nightgowns, Footed Pajamas, Robes...
Suiting such as:
Suits, Button-up Shirts, Button-down Shirts, Blazers, Vests, Pant Suits, Skirts...
The following items we will accept with additional considerations:
Infants or kids only:
Bundlers, Buntings, Leotards, Sleep Sacks, Swaddle Sacks
Items must be New With Tags:
Nursing Bras, Sports Bras
Clothing types not accepted:
Clothing types we do not accept:
- Items that should be rejected based on condition
- Bras that are not “New With Tags” sports or nursing bras
- Wedding dresses
- Bridesmaid dresses
- Prom dresses
- Custom made clothing
- Clothing personalized with names or initials
- Swimwear with built in flotation aids
- Fur items such as Fox, Mink, or Raccoon
Have questions about something not listed? Contact our team.